- "Maximising Lesion Conspicuity in Chest Radiography: Application of Low-Energy X-rays with Rib-contrast Suppression," Monday, November 26, from 10:30 a.m.-10:40 a.m. in Room S403A
- "Task-Specific Dose Reduction for Neonatal Chest Imaging Using a CsI Direct Radiographic (DR) Detector," Tuesday, November 27, from 3:15 p.m.-3:25 p.m. in Room S102AB
- "Neonatal and Paediatric, Portable, Digital-Radiographic AP Chest Imaging: Weight-specific kVp Selection to Optimise Effective Dose and Image Quality," Tuesday, November 27, from 4:55 p.m.-5:05 p.m. in Room S102AB
- "On Rib Suppression Technique for an Enhanced Interpretation of Chest Radiographs," Friday, November 30, from 11:50 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in Room S403B.
In addition, National Institutes of Health (NIH) researchers are giving three RSNA presentations that involve use of Carestream's new lesion management application, which is pending 510(k) clearance: "Semi-Automatic Target Lesion Localisation, Segmentation and RECIST Measurements on Serial CT Studies," "Optimising Efficiency and Consistency of Metastatic Disease Treatment Evaluation Using CT Semi-Automated Lesion Analysis," and Comparison of Tumor Size Measurements in Simulated Metastatic Lesions on Serial CT in a Phantom."
Carestream's lesion management application, which is pending 510(k) approval, is intended to help radiologists measure a lesion and compare it to previous findings in an MR or CT scan. This precise data comparison tool is being designed for oncology exams and will help provide faster localisation, measurements, and follow-up that can help minimise subjective variation and enhance consistency.
In addition, a Carestream healthcare IT expert will present at RSNA's Mobile Connect, a new offering where technology experts will be on hand to help physicians get the most out of their mobile device. The topic - "Easy, Secure Image Access and Sharing for Enterprises, Radiologists, Physicians and Patients" is set for Sunday, November 25 from 12:10 p.m.-12:30 p.m. in the RSNA Services Area (Level 3, Lakeside Center).
Carestream will display its latest medical imaging and healthcare IT solutions in the South Building Hall A as part of the tradeshow conducted during the RSNA meeting. For more information please visit www.carestream.com/rsna.
Related news articles:
- Carestream Health's Profile
About Carestream Health
Carestream Health is a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; X-ray film and digital X-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.